Shipping rates will vary from order to order depending on several factors including the Shipping Method selected, shipping location and weight of order.
Blackburn offers 3 Federal Express Shipping options:
a. Federal Express Home Delivery (Standard 7-10 day shipping)
b. Federal Express Ground (5-7 day delivery)
c. Federal Express 2 Day
d. USPS Priority
Priority Overnight deliveries must be made prior to 12pm PST in order for shipping to be received next business day. All orders placed after 12pm PST where Priority Overnight delivery option is selected will arrive within 24hrs after the next overnight shipment goes out. For all delivery methods we only ship on business days (Monday thru Friday).
Please note: Some oversized items classify as “Specialty Items” and are subject to increased shipping rates.
You will receive an email confirmation as soon as your order has been shipped that will include a tracking # so that you can follow the path of your order to ensure that it arrives, as it should.
Important Payment Information:
• Credit Cards are not charged until order items are shipped.
• Debit and Bank Check Cards may reflect deduction of funds immediately upon order.
• For your security, your billing name and address must match that of the credit card used for payment. You may receive an error message during the checkout process if the information provided is inaccurate or does not match your records.
E-mails about Your Order:
After you place your order, you will receive e-mails about your order. Below are examples of e-mails you might receive:
• Order Confirmation. This e-mail confirms that we have received your order. It includes your order number and details of the products ordered and shipping information.
• Shipment Confirmation. This e-mail confirms that your order or part of your order has shipped. You may receive multiple e-mails depending on the items you selected, or if you ordered multiple items and they were shipped separately.
State laws require that we charge applicable sales tax on orders shipped to addresses in the following states:
• North Carolina
• New Jersey
• New York
• Rhode Island
• South Carolina
• West Virginia
We do not charge sales tax on the purchase of Gift Certificates; however, items paid for with Gift Certificates will be taxed if shipped to addresses in the states or regions mentioned above.